Custom Covers: Transfer Trailer
Vinyl Coated Waterproof Fabrics
18 oz. VINYL COATED POLYESTER
Most commonly used for over-the-road protective covers such as shell, lumber or grain covers. Has a high tear strength and moderate to heavy abrasion resistance. Hems reinforced with 800 lbs. per square inch webbing. Heavy duty double stitching with UV polyester thread. #4 brass grommets in double rolled hem welded together by our state-of-the-art vinyl sealer.
22 oz. VINYL COATED POLYESTER
Approximately 25% stronger than 18 oz. vinyl. Recommended for same applications as 18 oz. but where high abrasion and tear resistance is indicated.
Vinyl coated one piece construction/no seals. This will increase the durability of the tarp.
• 40% stronger than multi-color mesh
• 11 x 11 thread count per square inch
• 1300 Denier yarn
• 13 oz. per square yard fabric
• Each yarn is coated with PVC before weaving
• Bow pockets are double vinyl reinforced
• Rugged, durable materials and reinforcements
• Seat belt reinforced on all sides
• Double lock-stitched
• Many choices of color
• Custom applications available